Computer viruses are the last thing that a computer wants to be appearing on their screen. These annoying viruses corrupt and damage the computer system making it not functioning well. Luckily, anti virus software are available online that endows remedy for this crisis. On the other hand, not all anti virus software suits to a certain problem It is therefore a relevant to check the reviews on these anti virus software to determine which one is the needed software to cure the virus.
Microsoft Security Essentials Review
- A free software available to all Windows XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Provides protection against different kinds of malware such as trojans, viruses, spyware, keyloggers, spying tools and rootkits
- Has a network inspection system that detects in advance possible malware threats
- It can integrate with Microsoft Internet Explorer to protect users from internet based threats
- Has three different versions to choose from which is easy to install and implement
- Has a user mode service and a kernel mode driver for enhanced security and can handle malware no matter where it lives in the system
Norton Internet Security Review
- Has a firewall, email spam filter, phishing protection and malware prevention and removal services
- Uses signatures and heuristics to identify and remove malware
- Also includes cookie removal and banner and blocking software
- Its feature Norton Alert Tracker warns user if a hacker is trying to gain access to the computer
- Has the concept of reputation based threat detection and improved heuristic features to figure out if a program is safe or not
- The user interface is clean, sleek, simple and nicely laid out
- Has a Parental Control Management and Network Mapping and Monitoring
Kasperky Internet Security Review
- Has a safe surf feature fro online security
- Provide protection against all internet threats as well as malware and other infections.
- Has a protection of digital identity by using advance virtual keyboard and anti phishing feature
- Has an improved application control features to protect computer from malicious software
- Has a unique safe run mode to allow the user to run suspicious applications
- Its installation CD can be used as a bootable rescue disk for the computer system.
AVG Antivirus Review
- Has a resident shield and conducts an online scan
- Protects computer against rootkit, worms, trojan, spyware and other malware
- Has an email scanner and link scanner for possible presence of threats
- It has a PC analyzer and an AVG Social Networking Protection
BitDefender Antivirus Software
- Protects PC from viruses, trojans, worms, malicious programs, spyware, rootkit, adware, keyloggers and other kinds of harmful programs
- Tunes up computer performance and keeps it sage, secure and updated
- Its protection arsenal and technologies are always updated to protect against the changing and dynamic threats found on the internet
- Does not slows down computer performance
- Monitors executable files when they are accesses or started and monitors everything that applications perform during the entire activity.
Now, you have a choice, please find the best antivirus for your computer to protect yourself in internet.