Squid, also known as Calamari in Italy, is quite famous for having a variety of compounds that serve as the perfect ingredient in maintaining good eyesight, proper brain functioning and healthy heart muscles for longer years. The special oil is manufactured from squid, which is used for a variety of medicinal purposes including besides just the eyes, brain and heart.
Squid or Calamari Oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acid. This is the basic ingredient that can successfully maintain and support the functioning of heart muscles, brain cells, nervous system, eyes, etc. When compared with the krill and fish oil, squid oil has more percentage of omega-3 DHP molecules.
Unlike other oil types, squid oil is thin and free flowing. Due to this, the oil molecules stay unaffected from the changing weather. They retain their molecular structure as it is even in severe cold conditions. The pure form of squid oil will be dark brown in color because of its aromatic features.
Omega-3 Fatty Acids
Fatty acids present in our body are classified into three types. However, some are considered as essential fatty acids, whereas a few are non-essential fatty acid types. Omega-3 comes under the list of essential fatty acid types because of the number of benefits it offers. It mainly focuses on supporting and maintaining the working system of heart muscles, and also makes sure that the cardiovascular functioning is not affected by any external influence.
Omega-3 fatty acid is also known as the supporter of brain cell and its activities. It maintains the presence of neurons, and in turn enhances the mental ability. This fatty acid type is rich in anti-inflammatory properties, which contributes in the maintenance of joints and bone cells, and thereby reduces the chances of chronic arthritis or other such joint related issues.
Squid Oil and DHA
As you already know, omega-3 falls under the list of essential fatty acids, and is required by the human body to sustain healthy functioning of numerous body systems. The Omega-3 extracted from Calamari is rich in DHA molecules. Here are some of the advantages of omega-3 fatty acid.
- Studies have revealed that human brain cells constitute about 60% of fat cells. In this 60% volume, around 40% are the DHA molecules.
- DHA molecules act as a protective barrier between heart muscles, and the other tissues surrounding it. This layer prevents any external shock from reaching the cardiovascular layers.
- Squid oil or the food items that are prepared using it are the most suggested diet for pregnant women, as DHA molecules contribute greater part in the formation of brain cells and retina membranes of the fetus.
- Enhances the working system of neurons, which in turn increases the healthy communication between the brain cells and the cellular fluid surrounding this membrane.
- Prevents the onset of retina related problems such as macular degeneration, which is considered as one of the medical issues that the old people suffer from.
To conclude, when you get so many benefits from Calamari or Squid oil, why not try it today. Get online and order one from a reputed online store.