Today JEE main has become one of most popular competitative exams in the country, as this is the only platform to get into Engineering. Many of the students dream of going into reputed universities to fulfil their needy in the features.
You can only get admission in NITs and IITs after clearing JEE Mains and Advanced, so it has become so tough competition in cracking main exam. JEE Mains have two tiers of exams, only then you are able to go for the admission.
Candidates aspiring to take admission to undergraduates programmes offered by the IITs can go with this JEE main exam.
Let me make a small note to the candidates who are appearing for class 12th or equivalent can apply for JEE Main exam, as per the eligibility criteria candidates can attempts only 3 time.
Candidates should qualify class 12th of 10+2 pattern from any recognised central/state board of secondary examination. And the candidate should posses with at least five subjects conducted by the board or HSC 3 or 4- year diploma from AICTE approved by the state Board of Technical Education.
Many students go to reputed coaching institutes in their states; they teach students with great effort to make them well equipped. And also provided with all the study materials.
For your kind information buying book in the market without any knowledge will be foolish ideas for you, to Prepare JEE Mains you will need to have new concepts about the study of engineering and many different subjects based on engineering.
But today let me suggest you some of the excellent books that are ruling in the markets for over a decade. You can use those books for your reference to JEE Main exam.
List of Books for JEE Mains
I will suggest you some of the best books for the Engineering aspirants students, who would like to crack JEE Mains and Advanced.
- You can take the book written by Irodov for physics.
- The book written by H.C Verma both volume I and II- Concepts of Physics.
- For Mathematics SL Loney can be the best guide for you to crack.
- And for the IIT aspirants you can take guide by R.D Sharma.
- For the students preparing for IIT guide by O.P Tandon will be best.
- You can also one of the best book guides by NCERT for JEE Mains.
- And for the theory also refer to NCERT.
Important Tips for Buying JEE Books
- You can save your precious time by checking out our website providing you free study material, which will be helpful for you. We give you perfect planning that is mostly prepared by the experts after many research and paper analysis. This will certainly help you with best qualities for preparing JEE exams. Buy books only if you need them.
- I will also suggest you to buy only the latest edition, that is published by those experts for JEE Mains. Because each books will includes with lots of solved problems and practice based on the previous year pattern. As you know that JEE Main exam is not a joke, it will assume your talent and that can be the best platform for getting admission into engineering colleges.
- The secret of buying books is not to stick and refer to many books that can led you to confusion. Instead take one best top book and stick into it as that will help you to get specific topic. You can also check and compare the best author to know which book is the best. As clearly you will find the name of author on the covered of your books.
JEE Main exam will contain of two papers, as followed by paper 1, and paper 2 or may be both the paper as per to their seeking admission for the requirement courses offered.
|All other undergraduate courses||Paper 1|
Candidates who are engineering aspirant looking for best book for JEE main can please check the above booklist for you better preparation in JEE Main Exam for the upcoming year 2017.